Saturday, August 6, 2011

Amos and Kim::Married

Even though it was very humid, the rain stayed away long enough so that Amos and Kim could have a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception this morning! This was the first morning wedding, and most casual wedding that I have been too! However, yellow and brown made beautiful summer colors, and the sunflowers added a simply beauty!







I love how the Maid of Honor, Kim's sister, is looking so sweetly over her shoulder at the happy couple!




They were so happy!

Haha! Amos' expression here is so funny, and Kim is just looking so sweetly at him!






This ended up being my all time favorite candid picture from the day!









Congratulations, Amos and Kim!! I'm very happy for both of you, and I pray God's blessings on your new life together!

No comments: