Saturday, October 1, 2011

Football Game

I'm only two photo projects away from completing my NYIP Professional Photography Course! For one of my projects, I was told to take a sports picture, so I went to Matt's (Ben's brother) high school football game this afternoon.

This project really challenged me! (I couldn't get as close as I would have liked to, and my zoom lens didn't zoom in as much as I would have liked.) It was definitely out of my comfort zone, but it was a neat experience! This project showed me that being a sports photographer requires you to always be ready, because you never know when a good photography moments will pop up!



I really like I how timed this photograph perfectly to get the cheerleader doing a perfect split in the air!


Here's a more cropped version. I couldn't decide which version I liked better!



No comments: