Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alex's 1st Birthday Party

Back in September 2010, I started nannying sweet baby Alex when he was about 4 months old. He was such a happy, laid back baby!! I really enjoyed being his nanny! Now, he just celebrated his 1st birthday last week!

His mom, Jana, asked me to come and take pictures at his party...which I was very glad to do!!


A party invitation.


Sweet and happy Alex climbing up the stairs!


Alex's birthday cake.



There was lots of yummy food!




It's the birthday boy! He doesn't look too sure about that candle!


A very happy Mommy and Daddy with their birthday boy!


YAY!!! Alex was so happy about his cake!!


Can you tell that he LOVED his birthday cake!? Haha! He ate so much that some of it got up into his nose! He was trying to blow it out! :D


Alex eating his birthday cake.


Opening up presents!!


Alex, I hope that you had a wonderful 1st birthday! I really enjoyed getting to be a part of your special day! Don't grow up too much over the summer while I'm gone! I'm looking forward to being your nanny again in August!!

No comments: